Senior-Focused Primary Care
At Continucare, we know seniors experience a particular series of medical and physical changes. So we created an approach we call "senior-focused" primary care. It means we treat the whole person, within the context of the natural aging process.
We work together as a team - physician, nurse, care coordinator and you, the patient - to create an individualized plan to meet your particular needs.
Senior-focused primary care is:
- Taking the time to listen to your questions and concerns
- Explaining your care and treatment so that you understand
- Being an advocate for you with your specialists, hospitals and Medicare plan
- Reminding you of preventative screenings and tests
- Providing additional support when you need it
We believe you deserve respect for your time, your schedule and your vision of health.
You deserve Continucare, where seniors have seniority.